Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Singleness

I was reading this article titled 10 Reasons It's Great to be Single, because sometimes articles like that thoroughly entertain me. However, the only thing I found particularly entertaining about this one was at the top, directly underneath the title:

Related Content:
Asexuality
How to Find a Husband

Harsh, eh? God forbid single people would just like being single!

If you would like a genuinely funny article, check this one out with comebacks to the question, "Why are you single?" Always makes me smile. Partially because it is a well-written article. Partially because when I originally posted it on facebook, it was followed by a hilarious debate of comments between guys who just wanted to date me, and a number of ridiculous but serious comments from various people including several guys, several of my female friends, one of the guys' moms, and one guys criticizing the seriousness of the other comments. I would reprint it, but once it started to get really out of hand, a few of the best comments got deleted by their authors.

No comments: