Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Enchanted by Enchanted!

I watched Enchanted tonight. For the second time.

And it was funny, I absolutely loved it the first time, and raved about it for months. Seeing it again, I loved it every bit as much, and it was almost like watching it for the first time. I laughed just as hard at every joke and my heart filled with joy at every lovey-joyful moment.

Even my roommate, as much as he will deny it, loved it. We were laughing to the point of crying. All throughout the movie, even the serious parts, he would burst out laughing at the thought of bees flying past confused construction workers and into Patrick Dempsey's apartment to do some serious cleaning.

The characters are all so endearing and sincere, I don't know what to do myself. And the dufus prince. Don't be so melodramatic. I don't know what that means, but I will make sure you are never queen again!

And the seriously unbelievable sexual references. But you'll have to see those for yourself. Either way, every character is lovable, the women, the men, the talking squirrels. You won't know what to do with yourself. Kids movie? I don't think so. This is one everybody is going to love. Even the boys that are, as the little girl put it, "only after one thing". But no one seems to know what that one thing is.

No comments: