Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Printer follies

Yesterday at around 12:15pm I tried to print an assignment that was to be handed in by 1pm. My printer decided to have a bit of a meltdown in the emotional sense and refused to print anything at all because I didn't start it off with enough paper and it would not accept more paper once it realized this fact.

Overly long story short, 20 minutes later I am using someone else's printer and then frantically driving to school at the speed of light (or at least slightly higher than the speed limit), where I managed to submit it in the knick of time.

Anyway, about an hour ago (just over 24 hours after I sent the original document to print), my printer spit out the whole damn thing while I wasn't paying attention.

Am I the only one with a printer that needs this much discipline?

No comments: