Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Password envy

I once got a call out of the blue from someone I hadn't spoken to in about 5 months.

"Hey Lisa, what are you?"

"What?"

"What are you? I'm trying to login to my computer, and I know you set the password last year, and the password hint is "What Lisa is," so, what are you?"

"Uh, awesome? Gorgeous? [I like to talk myself up] I don't know, I could have said anything. It was last year. You haven't logged in since last year?"

"No."

"Sorry, I really don't know. Nice?"

"Nope, alright. I'll keep trying. Talk to you later."

Half an hour later, I get another call.

"You're a DUCK!"

"What?"

"I asked my roommate and he was like, don't you always say Lisa looks like a duck? And he was right!"

Sure enough, it worked. It's a good thing someone remembers how much I get made fun of.

No comments: