Sunday, March 30, 2008

Still truckin'

So after that last post I lay in bed for about three hours.

Around 2am, my roommate stumbled in drunk with a couple of friends, clearly unaware that I was in the apartment.

I hear him announce, like he is giving a speech, "okay guys, here's the deal - I only have one pillow, and one blanket, so you each get one."

They banter loudly for several minutes.

Finally, I stumble out of my room, one of my many pillows in hand.

"Boys, if you be quiet, I'll give you an extra pillow."

"Who is THAT?" The other two were quite shocked to find out a girl was in the apartment that they did not know of.

"Oh, that's just my roommate. Lisa, this is Derek. He will be asleep on our couch in the morning. Kris is also here."

He decides to pass on my pillow, pointing out that they may get sick during the night, and they promise to be quiet.

This morning I woke up to coffee in bed. Sometimes it's not so bad living here.

No comments: