Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why.....why???


ALSO, because I feel it necessary to bombard you with three posts on the topic of mannequins, I would just like to say, I noticed the SAME TYPE OF MANNEQUINS in Ottawa today. You know what that means? That means they are everywhere!

What gets me though is, they are not any more realistic than normal mannequins. The proportions may be slightly better, but their faces are insane! And who are we kidding, anyway? People are more likely to buy clothes that look attractive! If the clothes don't even look good on a model, they definitely won't look good on an average person.

Anyway, here's a photograph of the mannequins. Coming soon to a store near you.

On second thought, if they can make this guy look good, one would think their clothes would look good on anyone. I'm actually finding this mannequin rather attractive. It's unfortunate that he has no genitalia.

No comments: